- Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) Edition
- Eclipse 3.5.2 (Galileo) Edition
- Default: WLST online
- Create Basic WebLogic Domain
- Create WebLogic Cluster
- Create WebLogic Domain with JMS and JDBC Resources
- Configuring JMS System Resource
- Configuring JDBC DataSource Delete JDBC Data Source
- Delete JMS System Resource
- Delete WebLogic Cluster
- To run OEPE on your desktop requires good amount of MEMORY (RAM).
- Sometimes iexplorer stuck you cannot open OEPE anyway it is Windows issue.
- JVM Settings of eclipse.ini file need to be updated according to your operating environment. Anyway I found the best reference to solve JVM settings issue at stackoverflow.com
In these amazon ads you can click on 'Look inside' give you some idea about the above books. And don't forget to enjoy the sample chapters of these books.
While working on eclipse there could be need to pass arguments to your WLST script. Yes!! You can do that goto Run As options select Run Configuration. In the Run Configuration window select the Arguments tab, you can give Program Arguments.